As of December 11, 2019 we no longer offer Celebrate Recovery.
It is something that is stealing the peace God intended you to have.
Emotional reactions to another’s behavior or a disturbing situation.
(abuse, abandonment, co-dependency, divorce, relationship issues, etc.)
An addiction to someone or something.
(alcohol, drugs, food, gambling, sex, shopping, smoking, etc.)
Negative mental attitudes that are used to cope with people or adversity.
(anger, depression, fear, unable to forgive, etc.)
You may be thinking that recovery is just for those who struggle with drugs and alcohol. Nationally we have found that less than one-third of the people attending CR struggle with chemical dependencies.
CAN YOU ANSWER YES TO ANY ONE OF THESE QUESTIONS?
- Have you been hurt by others?
- Do you struggle with poor self-image?
- Do you yearn for others approval?
- Do you struggle with depression, isolation, a lack of trust?
- Do you find your only true identity in your work? or Spending too much time there?
- Do you seek comfort through food, alcohol or other substances?
- Are you a survivor of physical, emotional or sexual abuse?
- Is a current friend or relative struggling with an addiction?
If you answered yes to these, Celebrate Recovery is for you.
We all have sinned, we’ve all fallen short, we’ve all been hurt, and we’ve all hurt others.